Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Why I Want To Be a MOA

What sparked my interest in becoming a medical office assistant?  I saw a TV commercial about medical assisting that caught my eye.  At the time, I was a single mother and I needed to find a way to make a decent living in order to support my daughter, also because my daughter weighed 3 pounds 1 ounce and almost died.  I want to be able to better care for her health needs and better understand the doctors.  I want to give back to the community.  I enjoy the versatility of medical office assisting.  I can contribute to the way the office operates.  I especially like working directly with patients.  Working with patients who absolutely adore me definitely motivates me to provide excellent care.  I've always, wanted to be in medicine.  I was always intrigued by medical things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment