Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Statement Of Originality And Confidentiality

This portfolio is the work of Ronda Chavis.  Please do not copy without permission.  Some exhibits, work samples, and/or service samples are the property of the organization whose name appears on the document.  Each has granted permission for this product to be used as a demostration of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment