Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Accomplishments

Throughout my life, I have accomplished very much, and I still look forward to accomplishing more things in my life and will work hard to succeed in doing this.  One accomplishment that i achieved was graduating from OCTC in 2002 with a certificate in Certified Nursing Assistant.  Another accomplishment I achieved was being the head leader of a group project.  Therefore, it shows that I am a hard-working, problem-solving, and decision-making individual.  I am friendly, outgoing, positive, highly family-oriented, honest, intelligent, and analytical.  My most important values include: problem-solving, creativity, analytical, and positive decision making.  I would like to share some of my contributions that I had to apply these values toward.  I also, recieved my high school diploma in May 1997 from Bamberg-Erdhardt High School where I was on the honor society the whole year.  In addition I also, I have my CPR, first-aide, and blood pathogens certifications.
  • the world in general:  develope services that help people achieve what they want in life, and to have a lasting impact on the way people live thier lives.
  • my family:  to be a leader in terms of personal outlook, compassion for others, and to be a good mother and a loving wife; to leave the world a better place for my children.
  • my future employers:  to lead by example and demostrate how inovative and problem-solving products can be both successful in terms of profitability for the organization.
  • my friends:  to always have a hand held out for my friends for them to know they can always come to me with any problem.
  • my community:  to use my talents in such a way as to give back to my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment