Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Skills, Abilities and Marketable qualities

  • Skills:
I am able to type 25 gwpm with few mistakes.  I have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.  I have a great understanding of medical terms, biology, and anatomy. I am able to provide leadership. I am able to work with a variety of patients and medical personal. I have patience, dependability, good eye-hand coordination, and a pleasant manner. I am a active listener, and show social perceptiveness.  I use critical thinking when necessary.  I am a active learner, and have great coordination, and service orientation.
  • Abilities:
I use oral expressions, and comprehension in all that I do. I understand and use problem sensitivity, speech clarity, and speech recognition.  Also, my written comprehension, information ordering, written expression, and deductive reasoning play an important part in my life and toward this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment