Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goals

Short-term:  To continue my career with a progressive employer that allows me to use my skills, talent, and values to achieve success for the company.  To graduate in July 2011, and work at trident hospital, or at a local doctors' office in Charleston.


Long-term:  To develope other outlets for my talents and develope a longer-term plan for diversifying my life and achieving both professional and personal success. To go back to college after working for awhile as a MOA and start taking courses to get my LPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment