Welcome

First, I would like to thank my mentor Mrs. Tamara Gantt for all that she has helped me learn, especially how to do a blog portfolio. It has helped me learn a lot. I would like to take the time to invite you to read and enjoy my portfolio blog. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. If you have any comments, questions, and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I can be reached at: chavisr@octech.mailcruiser.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

What part of the program was most interesting to me?

They teach you how to do everything from the paperwork in the front office to the blood draws in the back office.  I prefer the back office, like getting people's vital signs, drawing blood, giving injections.  The paperwork doesn't interest me as much, though it's necessary.  I really like dealing with people most.

No comments:

Post a Comment